Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
DIYdie's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 6th, 2018 3:34 AM

Bundle Deals for Existing Customers

I have a question regarding bundling when it comes to new and old customers. So I was curious as many are to look for ways to lower our bill while also improving our service. We currently have internet 18 when more than one plan was offered in our area, now there is only internet 50 being offered. We currently have internet and home phone bundled. It's $50 for internet and $32 for phone. When I went to look at bundles for someone who would be just signing up it would cost $60 for internet 50 and with that you get a discount of $30 for bundling that with phone same address and all. Now for my two questions. Question one: Is it possible to get these current bundle dealing being a current customer for several years and all? Question two: When looking at the bundle deal it says "Your discount will last as long as you keep your qualifying services" does this mean that the deal will go on as long as I have both internet and home phone bundled or is it a limited time say for 2 years?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

The average person would not be able to understand the first line.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have existing internet and VOIP telephone in my office. We need to use FAX and a credit card processing machine and was advised to request a POTS line. HELP!!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

1-800-288-2020 at the voice prompt say new service

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.