For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
itselleners's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 21st, 2016 8:16 PM

AT&T REWARDS and LIES

Over the phone when I first signed up to get internet the representative told me I'd be getting a $200 visa rewards card. I told her all I wanted was the $40 internet plan with 24mbps not that hard to understand right? I gave a $100 down payment and she said the total every month would be $50 so I asked what's the extra $10 for and she replied it was for equipment fee charges. Later I found out she bundled me with voice service and 6mbps internet for $50 because she "thought" it was a good deal for me. Well that wasn't what I wanted at all. First of all because she downgraded me to low internet when all I needed and asked for was the offer or else I wouldn't have signed up for this at all. Second she bundled me with voice and I have no use for that at all so why would I pay for it? I thought I had a good deal but she lied to me so I had to go and cancel the voice service and explain to them what happened. At the end you guys didn't even fix my problem you just gave me 12mpbs for $44 and charged me for the changes I never even wanted. I came out losing thanks to you guys and didn't even get the 24mbps for $40 like the OFFER SAYS ONLINE ON YOUR PAGE. To make it worst another representative said I'd only get $100 in rewards for cancelling voice, but online it said I only qualified for $50 and now it says I don't qualify at all...Wow what a bunch of lies. They said in order to get my rewards card I had to wait a month of service. Its a new month now and no card and I can't even cancel my plan because you guys will charge me $180. Good thinking making me wait a month knowing that that's all it takes to get stuck in a contract. Now I will have to continue paying for a service I didn't ask for for a whole year. You guys really know how to tie down your customers. Thanks a lot to that lieing representative who said "yeah you could even pay some of your bills with your rewards card".
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.