Explore & discover

Helpful Links

5G causing cancer

Highlighted
Contributor

5G causing cancer

Does the new 5G networks cause cancer? If so why put it out for people to use?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: 5G causing cancer

Doesn't bother me because I am always completely safe under my "tin foil" hat! Man LOL

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Employee

Does radio or tv waves cause health problems?  Xrays at the dentist or doctor, MRIs, etc?

How about cell phones or wireless home phones, garage door openers, baby monitiors, microwave ovens? Tv screens or computer screens?

Brick homes, especially lannon stone?

Types of consumables such as tobacco?

With all the other airwaves that bombard your body, even Amish people exposed... Unless willing to turn things back 200 years something in todays society is not healthy. You have limited choices to restrict what you are exposed to, 5G is twice the frequency of 2.4G wireless networks which have been used for about 15 years. Microwaves since the 1970s, satellite dishes maybe 80s, radio and tv waves even longer.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

tinfoilhats

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support