Helpful Links

using a net gear dual band wireless router with my motorola nvg510?

Contributor

using a net gear dual band wireless router with my motorola nvg510?

I want to use my net gear router if for nothing else that to be able to use the parent controls on it.  I cannot seem to get the att parent controls to work, and really liked the way the net gear handled this.  However, since going uverse I cannot get the two to work together.  help please

thanks,

c

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: using a net gear dual band wireless router with my motorola nvg510?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Employee

Are you plugging the router into the 2wire gateway? or are you trying to create a wireless bridge?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support