Helpful Links

att.net mail

Scholar

att.net mail

Why can't I use att.net mail with windows 8? I can only use classic mail.

Message 1 of 8

Re: att.net mail

What issues are you having? What mail client are you trying to use?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 8
Scholar

I was using att.net mail on my old computer with windows 7. The old computer died and I bought a new one with windows 8. I tried the windows 8 mail but there are too many issues and it is not user friendly, ie, cannot flag mail, cannot add contacts without adding a new folder,  etc. I am using att.net mail on the desktop but it is not opening and giving me the option to view my mail with classic mail. I don't think the att.net mail is compatible with windows 8 yet. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. 

Message 3 of 8
Employee

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Scholar

Thanks cp! I tried the compatibility mode and it worked.

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

emails being auto deleted

I have an att.net/yahoo email.  Just recently my emails are being deleted automatically and they are not going to trash.  If I don't login one day, that day will not be in my inbox. What is going on?

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Can't read my emails because I can't receive them
Message 7 of 8
Contributor

If I change internet providers (no longer att), can i keep my att.net email address?

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support