Need help connecting your router?
Arkfirr's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 1st, 2015 12:08 AM

Why is so difficult to claim visa reward card

Signed up for u verse , part pf package was $100 visa reward card. Two weeks after signing up I got a letter with steps to claim reward. Followed the steps , didn't work!! Said I was disqualified before I was even eligible!! Got the letter on Sat. October 31. Called the help number, wouldn't accept my account info. Recording said they could only help Monday - Friday 7-7 CST.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

@Arkfirr wrote:
Signed up for u verse , part pf package was $100 visa reward card. Two weeks after signing up I got a letter with steps to claim reward. Followed the steps , didn't work!! Said I was disqualified before I was even eligible!! Got the letter on Sat. October 31. Called the help number, wouldn't accept my account info. Recording said they could only help Monday - Friday 7-7 CST.

Please contact ATTCustomerCare with the link in my signature. Explain your situation. Please include your name, account number, phone number, and a good time to reach you. Check the blue envelope at the top right corner of this page for their reply. Be sure to also check the email account you signed up with for this forum.

They will help you get your reward card.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Arkfirr wrote:

Only Reward Center can help, call them Monday 1-877-258-1427.  Some times it can take up to a month for the reward to show up, that's usually about the time they send the letter.  Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.