Need help connecting your router?
bestbud's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 2:32 AM

Why can't I access wifi on my Nook reader?

I have tried to activate my wifi to my Nook e-reader, and it will not let me. How do I get this to work? The Nook equires the wifi to be able to order books sent to the Nook reader.

It works very well in the bookstore, but not when I am home and want to order a ndew book. Have had to go to the nearest bookstore everytime I wanted to order a book and it's not on my hometown.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

In your wifi settings on your Nook there should be something to the effect of discover new networks, or find networks, or add new network.  Click on whatever it says and you should see your 2Wire network listed.  When you select "Connect" it will ask you for the password.  The password is located on the side of your RG or Residential Gateway.  Once you enter that password you should be good to go.  Let us know if that does or doesn't work.

Scholar

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Are you able to to see the network name on the Nook Reader? Do you have any other device that gets connected wirelessly @ home? If you are able to see the network name then what happens when you try to connect?

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

Hi bestbud,

Just checking up on your post. If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment in the future, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.