Need help connecting your router?
silverbeowoulf's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 3:30 PM

Uverse is blocking my outbound SMTP email

I know I have seen posts before on this and I do not want to hijack other threads about this. If an AT&T community manager can help me out and get the outbound SMTP port opened it would be great because the tech support people are telling me I need to go to a paid provider to get this accomplished.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am having the same issue.  Getting 550 relay errors. Can you please help?

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Lindleman,

I can help you investigate if the trouble is on our end. I have sent you a private message to gather some account details.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My smtp port 587 appears to be block as well.  Can you please check this for me?

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi harrism2013,

To my knowledge, we do not block that port, and the most common SMTP port that we filter is port 25, but I will be glad to look into that for you.

I will be sending you a private message to get your account information.

Thank you,

David T

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi harrism2013,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to getting your issue resolved.

-David T

• 

2 Messages

@ATTU-verseCare I too have this issue of port 25 being blocked and therefor cant get my MFP device to be able to scan to email. Support has told me they wont open port 25 because it is a consumer account instead of a business account Puleeze help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Port 25 and Port 587 seemed block. Can I fix this myself, or does ATT rep need to do this?

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi jeffreysolari,

Port 25 is blocked but to my knowledge, port 587 should not be. I would be glad to look into your account to look further into this, and I will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi jeffreysolari,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this issue resolved.

-David T

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

New U-verse user as of last week. My port 25 is blocked as well.

Can you assist?

Thanks

brian

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hello brianelowry,

We apologize for any of the inconveniences this has caused but we would be glad to look into this further for you. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.