For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
mrg5000's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 4:57 PM

Uverse Blocking SMTP port 25

We have a small business account and Uverse is blocking Port 25. WE are strictly locked down for relaying, we need to be able to send mail out. How can we get it unlocked ? I know this is possibel and we need assistance. 

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

This is rather confusing.  I have sent a PM to support, with no response.  And when I call Tech Support they try and sale me a business account or a "Advanced Configuration" package with Connect Tech.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@j4kp07 wrote:

This is rather confusing.  I have sent a PM to support, with no response.  And when I call Tech Support they try and sale me a business account or a "Advanced Configuration" package with Connect Tech.

@ATTDmitriyCM , can you see why this gentleman got no response to his PM?

@j4kp07 , I don't know what your mail volumes are, but why is using port 25 a requirement?  my thoughts posted a link to the settings pages for the AT&T relay servers, which you can use with the port 25 block in place?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I would like this as well (Port 25 unblocked).  Who do I get in touch with?

Do I understand it right, that the AT&T relays are no longer available to new customers?

Thanks,

Travis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It seems that I would like to know what I need to do to unblock port 25 as well.

Please let me know.

Thank you. 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I sent a private message to the customer care link (green sticky message on top of page) and they called me 2 minutes later to do an account verification (you need to know your UVERSE pin#) and then they unblocked it.  Super quick and easy.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have the same issue with port 25 that needs resolved, thank-you.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@dmcclamma wrote:

I have the same issue with port 25 that needs resolved, thank-you.

Sigh.  Did you think about using your mail provider's ports other than 25?

However, if you're bound and determined, and since you can't seem to see my earlier post that says the following, let me try again:

Please click this AT&T logoU-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope  in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your name and avatar) in a business day or three.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @dmcclamma ,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to get this issue resolved.

-David T

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Can you help me too please? I need to be able to relay information on that port. I am a home user and do not have a business account, would this still be possible?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

Look at the information in the reply above (marked as the solution).  Click on the link.  Fill in the message form.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.