Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Technician No show

Contributor

Technician No show

I had an appointment for my internet installation on the18th of January Friday. They gave me a 4hr window of 8am-12pm. I took off from work and sat there for 4 hours and the technician didnt show up. I called them multiple times during the period of 4hrs and the customer service guys said the appointment is scheduled and the technician will contact you shortly. When finally no one showed up i chatted with one of the managers. He said that there is a lot of backlog so we cant do your appointment today. There was no communication. If i wouldnt have called i wouldnt have known. He said that don’t reschedule the appointment the technician will get to you tomorrow and by tomorrow you would have your internet installed. I called again to check today and they said its not possible there are no technicians. You need to reschedule to Wednesday. There is no communication no one cares. 

Message 1 of 2
Contributor

Re: Technician No show

They've done this to me multiple times.   1 time I waited 12 hours,  today I waited 7.   They seriously don't care about their customers at all.  

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support