Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Why fix something that wasn't broken, Can't  personalize, has so much repetitive content, most of which I don;t want in the first place let alone on several different sections of the page. And unable to customize.  Please for Gods sake, change it back!!!!!!

Also, how in the he## do you stop the freaking pop up asking to take a tour????

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Yesterday when I typed in my.yahoo.com it just kept bumping me to the new page with the new uncustomizable format and the FAQ I read said RSS feeds were being discontinued from here on out. Today when I typed in my.yahoo.com, I had my old page back. And can't find the same FAQ I read last night. So what gives? Have they decided we can have our RSS feeds after all? 

On second thought, I've already spent hours and hours making a new RSS page at netvibes.com. Think I'm going to stick with that. You have lost my eyeballs for good, yahoo.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Very disgusted with the new format myself.  I may switch to another homepage option because of this.  Someone really was not on the ball. In fact, they slipped off the ball and got ran over by it.  I had previously uploaded my art to be the border on my homepage and miss the butterflies and clovers and creativity that came with the previous homepage format.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

The new home page is terrible. Why fix something that isn't broke? I don't have local news or other links I had a quick connection to and I can't customize it how I like. The old Home Page was MY Home Page. The new home page is a generic garbage page. Bring back the old Home Page or at least something comparable.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

Kudos! With this kind of customer service, I plan to find a new host that won't delete my hard work.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

I agree completely. I plan to find a new host as well. Obviously AT&T does not respect their customers values and needs. After years of customizing your home page it is extremely rude and inconsiderate for them to just go in and simply delete it. Talk about customer service!!!!

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

It must be customer appreciation day.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

Amen!!!! Obviously, AT&T cares very little about what their customers want.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@Terogan wrote:

Is anyone else as dissapointed as I am in the new ATT home page?

Here are my reasons:

1. I wasn't asked

2. I've lost my weather info on selected cities

3. Everything seems to take longer

4. I hate HATE having images of murderers, pink slime, violence etc. hitting me in the face everytime I

go to the homepage to check my e-mail

5. And I REALLY hate all the ads.

I've tried to reset to an earlier time to get back to my old home page but of course that no longer is an option.

Anyone else having issues with this? Am I just dumb (I'm not the most PC savvy person)?

Try this.  https://login.yahoo.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

And what about all of the years of customizing to the exact needs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.