Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I agree 100%

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Watch out for Google too! I switched to Bing for a true and more realistic search not just what Google wanted me to know. Smiley Wink

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I hate att.  they cahnge this all the time and we lose everything we actually needed and all the work we did making our page usable.  I HATE THEM and good luck trying to call them because they are a total sham!!!!!!!!!! You cannot even get to the place you need.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I hate ATT.  How do we get ahold of them and tell them how much we hate this?  Good luck trying to get through to anyone on their crappy phone system.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

yes, AT&T has really screwed up this time. neither my husband nor I want this generic page they set up for us. Thank god the my.yahoo.com link works so far, but AT&T is going to lose us as customers if they don't go back. That means we drop Uverse, cell phone, internet. Comcast would love to have our business!

So....AT&T: PUT IT BACK!!!!!

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I HATE, HATE, HATE the new home page.  I liked my old one.  I want it back.  I want to customize.  I don't want celebrity junk.  Why, oh why, did you do this? 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I agree!!!  I don't like the look of the page and I kept ATT for my home page mainly because we could choose colors, sports teams, entertainment.  BRING BACK the old page, please!!!!

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

The new Home Page arrangement is a travesty!   Give us back our old format--there was NOTHING wrong with it.  You don't fix it if it isn't BROKEN!  Nobody gives a hoot about what a celebrity is having for dinner or who is baring their breasts in publc!  GET REAL!  The headlines banner is inconvenient and you have to scroll all the way to the bottom fo the page to see the news.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Is anyone else as dissapointed as I am in the new ATT home page?

Here are my reasons:

1. I wasn't asked

2. I've lost my weather info on selected cities

3. Everything seems to take longer

4. I hate HATE having images of murderers, pink slime, violence etc. hitting me in the face everytime I

go to the homepage to check my e-mail

5. And I REALLY hate all the ads.

I've tried to reset to an earlier time to get back to my old home page but of course that no longer is an option.

Anyone else having issues with this? Am I just dumb (I'm not the most PC savvy person)?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

How do I make changes to the new ATT home page?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.