Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Is ATT now working for news agencies?  Why can't we have other news like FOX.  You give us ABC (Crap)

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Use  http://my.yahoo.com/?fr=yfp-t-403 to get your old page back.  Save your home page address to your browser.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hate new ATT HOME PAGE !!!  TOTAL  MISTAKE!! Features I used are gone: Horoscopes, News content, Etc. Does anyone have suggestions other than yahoo.com? NEW SERVICE??  Call and complain as often as you can to ATT.  ATT has really messed-up this time  !!!!!!!!!

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Yes. I use MyWay.com

it is alot like the old homepage and very configurable!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

This works...the save operation is done in the Tools, Internet Options menu

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Really aggravated that AT&T just takes away my homepage. Like many of you that has lost the contents that you needed,enjoyed and used daily I too want my old homepage back. I've lost Favorites listings and my Stock Portfolio. Now I have way too much junk on one page that I don't want or care to sift through, way too time consuming and distracting. Way to go AT&T, take what your customers want and give us what we don't want without giving us a voice or a choice in the matter. Is that the way you gain good customer relations???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Hate it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I DO "NOT" LIKE THE NEW HOME PAGE AT ALL. PLEASE GIVE US OUR CUSTOM HOME PAGE BACK

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Thank you!  This works!  I wasted a lot of time trying to re-set my home page before I found your very helpful post.  I still can't believe that ATT/Yahoo made this stupid change.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I do not like the new Home page period. I liked it the way i had it customized. Im not a big fan of Yahoo either. Now with the new AT&T / Yahoo / Home page , I have to sign in every time , and yes I click the keep me signed in for 2 weeks crap , but I still have to sign in every time . They need to eliminate the auto sign out every 2 weeks and allow people to stay permanently signed in if they do choose so.

They also should give the option of keeping your personalized Home page no matter how many different home pages they come up with.

One could say this is a derivative of some form of communistic thought of " We know whats best for You " . But thank God we still have choice in this Country . I just changed my Home page to " Google " home page and will continue to use it until  AT&T/ Yahoo allows me to have my old Home page back as a choice. Whats really frustrating is , I have to access ny Bellsouth e-mail through them .

More choice is always better than one choice.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.