New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

Mentor

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Message 2 of 190 (18,438 Views)

Re: New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT&T

This is the worst site I have every seen. Whom ever designed it should be FIRED immediately. The loss of everyone's personal configuration just shows how you people just don't care what your customers think.

Have you guys every heard of Beta testing!? I'm sure you guys are saying "They will get use to it" Sorry, it SUCKS BAD. 

I personally will never have this site load again. I would rather have MSN. Which sucks only a little bit less than what you people have produced. Nice. I'm glad to see At&t is thinking out side the box. Smiley Sad

Does anyone know of a good configurable homepage to use?

Message 106 of 190 (3,909 Views)
Teacher

Re: New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

Going to my.yahoo.com after you log in does appear to work...for now. Once you're on your old home page, to make it your default home page, click the down arrow next to the home icon and select "add or change home page..."

Message 107 of 190 (3,879 Views)
Highlighted

There are two options I Know of:
1. Go to my.yahoo.com your old page is there but I don't know for how long it will be.
2. I use MyWay.com. totally configurable, like AT&T WAS!
Good luck!
Message 108 of 190 (3,877 Views)
Contributor

I hate this new ATT page. I want my old home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 109 of 190 (3,868 Views)
Contributor

For your old page log in at . http://my.yahoo.com Your setting should be there still through yahoo. Mine was.

Message 110 of 190 (3,863 Views)
Contributor

To use your old home page log in through http://my.yahoo.com

Message 111 of 190 (3,861 Views)

Want custom home page back

Is ATT now working for news agencies?  Why can't we have other news like FOX.  You give us ABC (Crap)

Message 112 of 190 (3,717 Views)

Re: Want custom home page back

Use  http://my.yahoo.com/?fr=yfp-t-403 to get your old page back.  Save your home page address to your browser.

Message 113 of 190 (3,713 Views)
Contributor

Hate new ATT HOME PAGE !!!  TOTAL  MISTAKE!! Features I used are gone: Horoscopes, News content, Etc. Does anyone have suggestions other than yahoo.com? NEW SERVICE??  Call and complain as often as you can to ATT.  ATT has really messed-up this time  !!!!!!!!!

Message 114 of 190 (3,793 Views)

Yes. I use MyWay.com

it is alot like the old homepage and very configurable!

Message 115 of 190 (3,788 Views)
Teacher

This works...the save operation is done in the Tools, Internet Options menu
Message 116 of 190 (3,680 Views)
Contributor

homepage

Really aggravated that AT&T just takes away my homepage. Like many of you that has lost the contents that you needed,enjoyed and used daily I too want my old homepage back. I've lost Favorites listings and my Stock Portfolio. Now I have way too much junk on one page that I don't want or care to sift through, way too time consuming and distracting. Way to go AT&T, take what your customers want and give us what we don't want without giving us a voice or a choice in the matter. Is that the way you gain good customer relations???

Message 117 of 190 (3,691 Views)
Contributor

Hate it
Message 118 of 190 (3,677 Views)
Contributor

I DO "NOT" LIKE THE NEW HOME PAGE AT ALL. PLEASE GIVE US OUR CUSTOM HOME PAGE BACK

Message 119 of 190 (3,640 Views)
Contributor

Re: HERE IS THE FIX

Thank you!  This works!  I wasted a lot of time trying to re-set my home page before I found your very helpful post.  I still can't believe that ATT/Yahoo made this stupid change.

Message 120 of 190 (3,579 Views)