Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

The new site changes are disastrous to customers. We lost choice. We lost store information. WE LOST!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Thank you all who posted a link to get my old page back. This was a terrible move by AT&T. If my old page disappears, I'm canceling all my AT&T accounts. And I will not miss the "surprises" they spring on us!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I STRONGLY agree. The customized page was a very important feature for me. I wonder who AT&T surveyed before they made this change, probably not their customers.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT&T

This is the worst site I have every seen. Whom ever designed it should be FIRED immediately. The loss of everyone's personal configuration just shows how you people just don't care what your customers think.

Have you guys every heard of Beta testing!? I'm sure you guys are saying "They will get use to it" Sorry, it SUCKS BAD. 

I personally will never have this site load again. I would rather have MSN. Which sucks only a little bit less than what you people have produced. Nice. I'm glad to see At&t is thinking out side the box. 😞

Does anyone know of a good configurable homepage to use?

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Going to my.yahoo.com after you log in does appear to work...for now. Once you're on your old home page, to make it your default home page, click the down arrow next to the home icon and select "add or change home page..."

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

There are two options I Know of:
1. Go to my.yahoo.com your old page is there but I don't know for how long it will be.
2. I use MyWay.com. totally configurable, like AT&T WAS!
Good luck!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I hate this new ATT page. I want my old home page back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

For your old page log in at . http://my.yahoo.com Your setting should be there still through yahoo. Mine was.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

To use your old home page log in through http://my.yahoo.com

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.