Need help connecting your router?
JosephB_1's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 11:03 PM

New ATT Page - My Customized News Content is Gone !!! - Was the Most Important Feature

How do I put the CNET and PCWorld News Stories Content back on this New ATT Home ???

.... This customized News Stories Content is the Most Important Feature of using the ATT Home Page for me, but now its gone and that was the main reason why I used ATT for My Home Page. ... Very Frustrated with this customized news content removal.

... So, what Home Page can I use now to have Customized News Content ???  --- Any one have a Suggestion ???

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Quoting this for the new page:

@gjlieber wrote:
HERE IS THE FIX 

Set your homepage to:  http://my.yahoo.com/

Everything will be back to normal the way you had it setup.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

How do I access my personal info? Stock portfolios, sports teams? 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

THIS NEW HOME PAGE SUCKS.  EVERYTHING I HAD ON MY HOME PAGE IS LOST.  THE ACCESS TO MY E-MAIL IS MISSING AND BEFORE THE CHANGES I COULD NOT ACCESS ANY OF MY E-MAILS THROUGH INTERNET EXPLORER  FROM ANY OF MY COMPUTERS. I CONTACTED ATT INTERNET SERVICES AND WAS TOLD THAT THE PROBLEM WAS IN MY COMPUTERS AND NOT FROM THEIR MAKING CHANGES WITH THEIR SERVICES. MY E-MAIL IS THROUGH BELLSOUTH SO IF THE PROBLEM IS NOT CAUSED BY THEIR CHANGES THEN WHY IS IT ON ALL MY COMPUTERS?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Today I logged in to find my customized home page gone. I loved my home page. Had everything I wanted by customization. Now I'm to suffer AT&T and what they think should be on my home page.

I find the constant scrolling of current news very distracting. I cannot customize with this new format.

No local movie theatre listings, sports teams and game scores, television program times and much more.

If it wasn't broke then why the change?

This is unacceptable. I want my old page back or AT&T needs to add COMPLETE customization as it was.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thx Mikey246 for the above post. I find it very frustrating that AT&T decided to change my saved home page to theirs without informing me.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

The new AT&T homepage is the worst example of forced marketing garbage I have ever seen.
Why has AT&T Internet forced customers to give up their customize home page for one that is filled with fluff  that they are not interested in and is difficult to use.
The old homepage was one of the best things that AT&T/Yahoo had going for it on the internet.
A great home page.
Now it is a mess.
It is like you are force feeding customers to view uninteresting content in a difficult to navigate format.

What's with all the pictures of no importance cluttering up the page.
Don't you think your customers can read.
All my personalized modules, etc that I have had for the past 10 years on the old homepage are now gone and I can't figure out how to get them back. (my news carriers, personalized stocks info, local weather, local radio and TV stations, among many others)
All you offer on the new page is of little or no interest to me.  Mostly fluff and filler, with little substance.
My stock info is 3 pages deep and cannot customize to the front page.
Have to key in one at time. Why bother.
Your chat room agents I tried to talk to only replied back with marketing propoganda, and no solutions. A joke.
AT&T will soon learn how easy it is to run off a $175 per month customer that has been with them 35 years.

James C.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Displeased with new home page preferred old home page as I was allowed to personalize the categories and colors.  Want the option for my old home page. I have even followed previous comments and came across my original homepage and set that page as my home page but everytime I clicked on the home button it takes me back to att.net that they set up. I had to save my original home as my favorites in order to get back. Will be looking for a new home page since att.net is not giving me options anymore.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I HATE your new home page! It's horrible! I can't find anything I want or need. Give me the old one back, AT&T! You are stupid. No one likes the new one. Don't you pay attention to what the people are saying?  Also, I absolutely HATE your web site for checking bills or looking for a new contract with a better deal. I had it all set up to where I could open all my accounts and now I can't because you want them combined. I'm not going to set up three new passwords, ect just to combine them into one. You are completely STUPID! I am this close (very seriously considering) to canceling you and going some where else. And now you've put blocks up so you don't get your feelings hurt by us telling you the truth.

Scholar

• 

12 Messages

12 years ago

OK, the constant signing in when I've already checked the "remember me" option is very irritating.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. Why the continued silence?! You see how angry we all are, and what are you doing about it? NOTHING. Nice way to treat your loyal and long-term customers! Obviously you don't want us as customers much longer!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Trying to find someone to complalin to about this stupid new home page change - I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE - DO YOU HEAR ME ATT????  ATT just doesn't care what we want - it wants to tell us what information we will or will not have on our home page.  If I get changed (and I probably will), I am seriously considering leaving ATT and going somewhere else for service.  I'm sick of companies not listening to their paying customers.  ANY OF YOU AT ATT LISTENING??  Look at all of these posts!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.