For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
mjfe1204's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, December 17th, 2018 9:18 PM

Need an address validation

Hello we moved since Dec 1st been trying to move our service to our new home and still have no tv or internet. All because on the system it shows that there is no internet in my area. But all the houses around have Internet with att. I was being help Thursday with someone who said he started the process to validate my address but was to late to complete the full process said he would call me back and apparently he did but the call when straight to voice mail. I need to get this done it’s about to be New Years I’ve been living in my new home for 17 days and I have no tv or internet it’s frustrating already. 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue for us, friend. At least you're getting a response. We keep being told a ticket is submitted and hearing nothing back. Good luck to you. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

mjfe1204

My wife and I moved in our new home (brand new construction) February 21 2019. Our service was scheduled to be transferred on February 22 2019. Our story is very similar to yours. All of our neighbors have service but us. I can write a book on my customer service experience the last two weeks. But yesterday I was told the engineering department needs equipment to make my address "green" so they can proceed with my install. I was told it could take up to 30 days from the date the request was submitted which was February 26 2019. 

My question to you is, do you have service now and how long did it take? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Yes I have service now took over a month. I would call everyday until finally I got the right help. If your neighbors have service with them give them your neighbors address staying that they are right next to you and they have service. Hope that helps. It was like mission impossible.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for your response. It’s been about two weeks but i did give them my neighbors address last week. And i have a technician working directly with the engineering department. So hopefully they can expedite my install. Your reply has given me more hope.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.