For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
elliene's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 1:25 PM

I was told I would be able to connect to internet any where I take my lap top. I cannot. How do I make the connection away from home?

How do I connect to the internet away from home with my new U-verse? I was assured I would be able to connect anywhere I take my lap top and I cannot figure out how to do this.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

11 years ago

AT&T U-verse HSI entitles you to use AT&T network of WiFi hot spots in many places of business, including hotels, restaurants and coffee shops. 

Visit this link to find some near you:  AT&T Wi-Fi Locator – Find AT&T Wifi Locations from AT&T

Here is a link to the Wi Fi service:  AT&T Wi-Fi

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I was able to link with my other service if I wanted to go to a coffee shop, etc. this was addressed with the rep for U-verse as I don't want to go to a coffee shop when I want to connect. He assured me I could connect when I go to my work (work internet has everything blocked so don't want to connect to that). I was told that I would be able to.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Only if where your work is close enough to receive a wireless signal from an AT&T Hot Spot will you be able to.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.