How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

Contributor

How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

I have att uverse for internet, all paid for.  Forgive ignorance; very much a non-techie.  What exactly does one do to use uverse to get to internet?  I mean, actual basic steps?   

Message 1 of 3 (781 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

Osric2 wrote:

I have att uverse for internet, all paid for.  Forgive ignorance; very much a non-techie.  What exactly does one do to use uverse to get to internet?  I mean, actual basic steps?   

You posted here on this forum. That probably means you are already using uverse to get to the internet. What exactly are you wanting to do?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (727 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by aviewer (ACE - Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How does one use ATT Uverse to connect to internet?

Osric2 - Basic steps -
1) connect computer to RG (U-verse modem - wi-fi or wired
2) Access internet via a browser such as Google Chrome, Yahoo, Internet Explorer, Safari
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (718 Views)