Download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee

Employee

Download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee

Are you looking for an extra layer of protection?  Download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee is a great article that provides a link that details how it can helo you and provides instructions for how to download if you are interested!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Administrator

Re: Download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee

Employee Contributor*
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

New AT&T Internet account - When I try to download McAfee, I get an intercept page with an error.

The error says "We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided. To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."

I get into an endless login -> intercept -> login loop.

My system is a Windows 10 system.

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Antivirus

Hey they told me that I have Antivirus... I wanted to see how can I set up in my laptops
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Unable to download Mcafee

I am unable to download Mcafee on my MAC laptop even thought it meets all the requirements.  It tells me that this app is not available on this device.  How can I get Mcafee?

Message 6 of 7
Scholar

Re: Unable to download Mcafee

Try to also check that you do not have any other anti virus programs on your computer. If none, you might need to call tech support for more assistance. Robot Happy

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support