Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Check application status for access

Check application status for access

I'm wondering about my application status??
Message 1 of 24
ACE - Expert

Re: Check application status for access

Check out this page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 24
Contributor

I was wondering if my application go through
Message 17 of 24
Employee

Come on people do you not read any of the posts? THIS IS NOT AT&T SALES OR SUPPORT THIS IS A CUSTOMER FORUM AND WE CANT TELL YOU IF YOU WERE APPROVED OR NOT!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 24
Contributor

Check application status

Message 19 of 24
Employee

@amypena  while you wait for a response check my post directly above yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 20 of 24
Contributor

Hello this is Candie now from the 13 when they said they have got my inf and it was up to review and now they tell me they didn't get it then I called again now they say they got application but not the other paperwork but the apt that I live in is for people that are low income people so I don't understand what's going wrong please help find out so we can end everything and make me happy. Thank u very much 

Message 21 of 24
Highlighted
Employee

@Schermerhorn   THIS IS NOT AT&T SALES OR SUPPORT THIS IS A CUSTOMER FORUM AND WE CANT TELL YOU IF YOU WERE APPROVED OR NOT!!!

Message 22 of 24
Contributor

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 23 of 24
Employee

Wow @roderickhamm  you just gave all your personal info to 2 million people you should delete this immediately and google some steps on how to recover from identity theft as I’m sure it’s in the process. This isn’t At&t this is a public customer forum. 

Message 24 of 24
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support