Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Check application status for access

Highlighted

Check application status for access

I'm wondering about my application status??
Message 1 of 24

Re: Check application status for access

It's been more then 5 business days since I've sent my application. What is my status?
Message 2 of 24
Contributor

Wonder why I haven't received any information on my application

Message 3 of 24
ACE - Expert

I believe they are supposed to mail you the information.  But the Access page lists a telephone number you might try - 855.220.5211.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 24
Contributor

Checking status of application can't access my email or phone

Message 5 of 24
Contributor

I was wondering if did the application go through

Message 6 of 24
Contributor

Did my application get processed

Message 7 of 24
Employee

@Ddsylvernell

we are customers and do not represent AT&T with our responses. This forum is comprised of regular customers to communicate with other customers. we cant see any information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 24
Contributor

Did my application go through
Message 9 of 24
Employee

@Ddsylvernellplease read previous posts there is no one here that can tell you if your application was approved were only customers  no one from at&t will see your post,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 10 of 24
Contributor

I'm trying to find out the status of my application 

Message 11 of 24
Employee

you need to call in  nobody here has access to your application status

Message 12 of 24
Contributor

Trying to get a status on my application see why they having send me no email

Message 13 of 24
Employee

@BIGBIRD10    please read previous posts there is no one here that can tell you if your application was approved were only customers no one from at&t will see your post,

Message 14 of 24
Contributor

I need status on my order

Message 15 of 24
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support