For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
yunetica's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 24th, 2017 12:09 AM

Application status

Already applied for the internet service for SNAP receivers. At the end of application said that they will review it and let me know. Still no answer, how can I check status of it?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

They'll let you know.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

OK, I live in poverty California, aka Lake County.  I'm a disabled Sr. snap card holder, and tried to sign up for DSL for my computer. I used to have DSL with ATT some 10 years ago at same address. Received a laptop for Christmas and now need to get online. Contacted ATT access @ 855 220-5211 and was told access DSL was not available at my address. I said my neighbors have it on either side of my home and I had it here some years ago. I contacted an att/directTV install tech I know and he told me that ATT was no longer offering the no. 1 poverty county in California DSL because they will be offering 5G wireless in the next year. So the poorest people in the state will be the test bed for ATT wireless. Until then all the poor people do without. Does anyone else have the same issue in Lake Co. Ca? Is this the word ATT wants out here about the access program!?!?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yolanda Simpson
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.