For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
kvnnchnn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 26th, 2016 12:37 PM

AT&T Email address i can send a complaint.

My septic line was cut when line was buried in my yard. Need an Email that I can send all info so that someone with some authority may assist me. Am out money, time, and being covered with sewage.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Property Damage Claim. AT&T workers came on my property to install a line on my property that will assist them in bringing their services to our community. While they were here, they punctured an underground water line; one of the guys even showed me the leak. They covered the damage with soil, and we reported what happened to AT&T. A few months later, the water line burst as AT&T had done nothing to fix the damage they had done. So much water was leaking as a result! Finally, after months had passed since original damage, AT&T sent one man to repair the underground pipe and thereby stopping the huge water leak. Now we are getting a large water bill because of the neglect of the pipe damage that AT&T caused. Who can I report this to??

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi,

I'm sorry but I am not paying this bill, you are the one that shut off my account not me!! I have been hung up on 3 times, spoken to very rudely and I have been trying to get to the bottom of this and get it taken care of. As of now, I WILL NOT PAY THE BILL OR THE EARLY TERMINATION FEE EITHER!! I AM DROPPING MY EQUIPTMENT OFF AND THAT IS THE END OF IT!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOW I WAS TREATED. YOU HAVE LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER AND I WILL NO LONGER RECOMMEND YOU TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY. NO ONE SHOULD BE TREATED THE WAY I TREATED YESTERDAY AND ON TOP OF THAT I DIDNT EVEN GET ANYTHING TAKEN CARE DUE TO BEING HUNG UP, SO I WILL NO LONGER BE IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE FROM AT&T AND WILL NOT PAY ANYTHING.

RESPECTFULLY,

VERY UPSET EX CUSTOMER!!!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Jan. 6 ATT uverse tech guy shows up to fix internet issues

later it was discovered that my landline isn't working.....caller hears ringing, but i don't hear ringing in my home nor is there a dialtone

i have called so many different ATT numbers and chats and been bounced around with no help

i need these muppets to remotely forward my landline to my cell, so i can get my calls, but i can't seem to get help with that either.

this has been a crazy week with these sesame street characters and if i could find another provider, i would be easing on down the road to the wonderful wizard of oz.

i am really frustrated.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Looking for ATT.com/feedback.  Page provided by customer service was not a working link.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can someone call me regarding returning my u-verse equipment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

May I get some help returning my AT&T U-Verse equipment after having Directv installed

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

To whom it may concern: your customer service is non-existent at the very best. We signed up for direct tv because your agent at the store sold us on the ability to record 5 programs at once and the ability to rewind up to 72 hours in the past. The Gennie is what they called it. what we got was an older type of DVR box which you can only record 2 shows at the same time but you have to watch one of them (so why to record it). The technician also failed to connect to my wifi so we don't even have the full capabilities of this inferior box. We called at&t the night of the installation may 18  to explain that this is not how the system we ordered is supposed to work. And we're told that to get the other box (Gennie we would have to pay an additional $399 plus $100 for each of the satellite Gennie boxes. And told us they are only for new customers mind you we had only been customers for about 5 hours, how new do you have to be. That night alone we were on the phone for more than 3 hours being transferred from person to person in hopes of straightening this out to no avail. We have been on the phone and to the store having the store manager call and think we were good to go several times he knows he ordered it the way we wanted it and is just as confused as us as to what happened. The installers are supposed to call us to make an appointment yet never do. Also, the way they ran the cables is an absolute mess and the placement of the dish is kind of stupid it is no more than 5 feet from a pine tree branch. So when the wind blows we lose our signal sometimes completely.  And when we called on day one and were told that to get the box we were supposed to get would cost us the $399 plus $100 for the Gennie satellites. We told them they could just discontinue our service and they responded we would have to buy out our contract. Mind you we were only viewing customers for about 5 hours at that point. So is it at&t's position to hold people hostage for about $500 either way? I don't believe it is too much to ask to get what you pay for and not lied to your face by the installing technician. Who actually told me you have to wait 72 hours before you can go back 72 hours on the DVR and not even hook it up to the wifi. I can't believe this is the service you get from AT&T.

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS

George 

You call me a valued customer because I'm with AT&T for 10 or more years. If this is how you treat your valued customers how do you treat other than valued customers.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I worked with a gentleman a few weeks ago about getting a galaxy tab and transfering my data plan from my apple watch to the tablet.  Also, he said he would help me lower my bill from $180/month to $130 because of the plan I was on I didn't need.  One other thing he helped me with was changing my mailing address since I recently moved.  All of this he said was done with no hiccups and that we were all set. I still haven't received my tablet even though my account shows that it was delivered last week.  I'll assume he didn't change my mailing address correctly and now the residents at my previous address have my tablet.  Most importantly, my bill this month did not reflect the pricing he stated he had set up for me.  I might as well take the hit on all the bogus fees I'll have to pay (about $1,000 total) to be able to drop att.  I get crappy service all over Colorado even though there's stores and towers everwhere... Too busy merging with Direct tv to fix the crappy service?  Anyways.  If there's nothing that can truly be done then I can just go deal with bad customer service for verizon.  At least I'll have good reception on my phone.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

So I guess there is no email address, correct?? That's convenient. Treat us with disregard and provide no avenue for our voices to be heard. WOW. Not my experience with AT&T usually. What is going on??

Here's my story. TOTALLY unacceptable.

What is going on with service calls?
So today is the BIG day to finally get a service technician. Please see below to get details about the issue. I was told that one reason it has taken soooo many bloody days to get help was because so many customers were affected in the area. However, there has not been one single AT&T service vehicle sighted anywhere in the neighborhood. I am totally baffled by the whole experience. Any idea what has happened to all the technicians??

*Sent on November 7th. No response whatsoever from AT&T.

I have been working with a couple of your customer care staff today, and honestly, they each did a nice job, but could only take the issue so far. I'm sending this to you out of sheer confusion and frustration.

My parents, age 82 and 83, lost ALL AT&T services on Monday night due to a storm and apparent lightning strike nearby. They have been your customers for well over 60 years. The first call made by my mother on Tuesday morning resulted in a new modem being shipped to them, and it did arrive today. Even with their best efforts and the best efforts of a fairly skilled neighbor, still no success. May I first suggest that it is never a good idea to just send equipment to an elderly customer!! From the beginning, my mom was not completely comfortable with the idea, but the customer service rep could only follow a script which said send the modem.

It is clear that the issue is much more involved than a piece of equipment. However, I would suppose that is why technicians are sent to assess the issue and then repair the problem, right? I started making calls as soon as it was clear today that the problem could not be resolved. Because other customers in the area were affected as well, it will now be Saturday before a repair person can make a call. So, we have two elderly individuals with multiple health issues and limited use of a cell phone being without phone service, etc. for 5 days??? Even when the last rep tried to expedite the service call due to the circumstances, this was the best option available. Are you serious? What in the world is going on? Tornadoes have touched down and lines have been torn down in our area, and it didn't take 5 days to get help!

This is a safety issue not an entertainment issue. Are there not provisions for emergent situations like this? I am extremely disappointed in this response, and it is quite unacceptable. I too have been a loyal customer for over 30 years, and I have consistently raved about your products and services. If you can provide any explanation or insight, perhaps I can be a satisfied customer once again. Right now, all I feel is disregard.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.