watching live tv on pc connected to home network via powerline homeplug

Highlighted
Teacher

watching live tv on pc connected to home network via powerline homeplug

[ Edited ]

We have Uverse tv, internet and phone.  Our house has a guest house in the backyard.  I recently moved my computer to this house and connected it to the uverse internet via a netgear powerline homeplug solution so the internet is traveling through the powerline.  It has a single data port and is also wireless.  I cloned the wireless so that it is exactly like the wireless in the house, which is how the pc in the guesthouse is connected.  

The internet works great, no complaints.  However when I log into uverse.com to watch the available live tv channels, the site says I am not connected to the home network?  How can I fix this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (639 Views)
Community Manager

Re: watching live tv on pc connected to home network via powerline homeplug

Hello, blandry186!

Thanks for posting. Our U-verse experts would be happy to help, so please click here to send them a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (572 Views)
ACE - Expert

blandry186 - You do not say what browser you are using. Try using firefox.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (568 Views)
Teacher

Good point. I mainly use Chrome. I never use Internet Explorer. I will try Firefox.
Message 4 of 4 (459 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.