blocked websites

Contributor

blocked websites

Everything was fine last week than I could not get into multiple websites. Its says Could not connect to remote server. I decided to see if they would not load just for me. It said it work but not for me. The problem is growning because 9 sites wont load now. Am I being blocked.

Message 1 of 3 (455 Views)
Community Manager

Re: blocked websites

Hello, dbucchi!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing certain websites. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies? If after some basic troubleshooting you're still having difficulty, please click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)
Community Support

Re: blocked websites

Hi @dbucchi,

I apologize about the issues you are having with not being able to access certain sites. You can run a tracert to that site and get a good idea of where the traffic is stopping and find out what is possibly blocking your access.

We will also send you a private message, so you will have a point of contact if you see the traffic is stopping on an AT&T router.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (393 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.