Explore & discover

Helpful Links

att.net home page

Contributor

att.net home page

att.net home page web site wont open correctly.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: att.net home page

Relaunch your browser.

Try another browser for comparison.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Same result on different browser.

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by mark.t
‎07-06-2018 10:32 AM

Do you have any anti-virus software (e.g., Malwarebytes) running on your system?  If so turn it off and see if start.att.net comes up then.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

I did have Malwarebites running on my computer.  I turned it off and the start.att.net page opened just fine.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert

You might want to read this thread starting around post 27.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I LIKED THE WAY EVERYONE RESPONDED TO MY SILLY QUESTION,IT WORKED AND MAY (GOD) BLESS YOU ALL.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support