For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
KRoe's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 17th, 2014 10:48 PM

Why does Facebook scrolling hesitate and freeze constantly?

As soon as I log onto Facebook and try to scroll down my newsfeed everything freezes and I am unable to scroll, "like", check notifications, nothing for several seconds.  When my "hand" finally reappears, the scrolling is only for a few seconds before it's off/frozen again.  This repeatedly happens, but with longer periods of time inbetween freezes the longer I stay logged on.  Recently purchased a new tower with Windows 8.1 thinking that Windows XP couldn't keep up, but, problem persists.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Im afraid thats Facebook in general just within the last year I have noticed the same thing on all my pcs and laptops

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Hi,,,

I have also experieced the same issue with facebook.However it is same with all the service provider and it does not depends upon the service provider actually.

This is happening as the posts that are been put on the on the homepage are directly retrieved or downlaoded by the facebook like videos, pics, etc. And the bandwidth is used ther the it freezes sometimes

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Please reach out to me asap! I partner in a talent agency in Miami Beach, and our U-Verse at the new office on Lincoln Road will not allow us to (or takes an hour to load - MINIMUM) access social media sites. I have attempted using proxy sites for fb, and while the quality is poor, they still load. Please help!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.