For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
chubchucker's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 2:02 PM

Whats the limit on number of emails address in the BCC or TO box ??

Whats the limit on ( total number) of emails address I can put in the BCC or TO box before the systems removes them all & I have to start over ??? Its getting worst theses last 3 months it seems.

Its always done this as long as I can remember so why can't ATT/YAHOO tell consumers how many their system will allow ???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@chubchucker wrote:

Whats the limit on ( total number) of emails address I can put in the BCC or TO box before the systems removes them all & I have to start over ??? Its getting worst theses last 3 months it seems.

Its always done this as long as I can remember so why can't ATT/YAHOO tell consumers how many their system will allow ???

Hi there,

bauwls is correct. Yahoo allows users to send email to 100 contacts at a time up to 500 emails a day. 

It might be a a good idea to create a Yahoo! group if you're going to continue to communicate with a lot of people at once. Check out http://groups.yahoo.com for more information about groups. 

Guru

• 

428 Messages

11 years ago

I believe the current limitation is 100 contacts. Other providers have similar numbers, gmail has 500 max.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.