Whats the limit on number of emails address in the BCC or TO box ??

Highlighted

Whats the limit on number of emails address in the BCC or TO box ??

Whats the limit on ( total number) of emails address I can put in the BCC or TO box before the systems removes them all & I have to start over ??? Its getting worst theses last 3 months it seems.

Its always done this as long as I can remember so why can't ATT/YAHOO tell consumers how many their system will allow ???

Message 1 of 3 (1,914 Views)
Guru

Re: Whats the limit on number of emails address in the BCC or TO box ??

I believe the current limitation is 100 contacts. Other providers have similar numbers, gmail has 500 max.
Message 2 of 3 (1,892 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Whats the limit on number of emails address in the BCC or TO box ??

[ Edited ]

chubchucker wrote:

Whats the limit on ( total number) of emails address I can put in the BCC or TO box before the systems removes them all & I have to start over ??? Its getting worst theses last 3 months it seems.

Its always done this as long as I can remember so why can't ATT/YAHOO tell consumers how many their system will allow ???

Hi there,

bauwls is correct. Yahoo allows users to send email to 100 contacts at a time up to 500 emails a day. 

It might be a a good idea to create a Yahoo! group if you're going to continue to communicate with a lot of people at once. Check out http://groups.yahoo.com for more information about groups. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,867 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.