Way to track usage?

Scholar

Way to track usage?

I'd like to monitor my U-verse Internet usage but it seems that the online usage tool does not even kick in until you get to 65% of the 250 GB. It seems I've never crossed that line. Any ideas on how to keep track of usage below 163 GB?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Way to track usage?

Depending on your RG/modem, SomeJoe's Realtime can do it.  http://www.uverserealtime.com/  Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Scholar

Outstanding! Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

You're welcome, it provides usage and so much more. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6

DonNewcomb wrote:

I'd like to monitor my U-verse Internet usage but it seems that the online usage tool does not even kick in until you get to 65% of the 250 GB. It seems I've never crossed that line. Any ideas on how to keep track of usage below 163 GB?

If your worried about charges for overages, I don't think they are enforcing it yet for Uverse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 5 of 6
Scholar

Computer-Joe wrote:

If your worried about charges for overages, I don't think they are enforcing it yet for Uverse.

No, not at all. I'm interested in how much I use per month to see if any alternatives to U-verse will work for me. I'm not happy with the limitations the RG places on things like SIP & PPTP and would like to dump U-verse by the time my promo period is over.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support