Need help with your equipment?
DonNewcomb's profile

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

Friday, May 25th, 2012 6:16 PM

Way to track usage?

I'd like to monitor my U-verse Internet usage but it seems that the online usage tool does not even kick in until you get to 65% of the 250 GB. It seems I've never crossed that line. Any ideas on how to keep track of usage below 163 GB?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

12 years ago

Depending on your RG/modem, SomeJoe's Realtime can do it.  http://www.uverserealtime.com/  😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

12 years ago

Outstanding! Thanks!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

12 years ago

You're welcome, it provides usage and so much more. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@DonNewcomb wrote:

I'd like to monitor my U-verse Internet usage but it seems that the online usage tool does not even kick in until you get to 65% of the 250 GB. It seems I've never crossed that line. Any ideas on how to keep track of usage below 163 GB?

If your worried about charges for overages, I don't think they are enforcing it yet for Uverse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

12 years ago

@Computer-Joe wrote:

If your worried about charges for overages, I don't think they are enforcing it yet for Uverse.

No, not at all. I'm interested in how much I use per month to see if any alternatives to U-verse will work for me. I'm not happy with the limitations the RG places on things like SIP & PPTP and would like to dump U-verse by the time my promo period is over.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.