Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Uverse wireless gateway cannot be found message on app for both iphone and ipad.

Teacher

Uverse wireless gateway cannot be found message on app for both iphone and ipad.

For the past two days I have been unable to use the app because when I try to select the receiver I always get the message that the gateway can't be found. 

So far I have (All of these were done for both devices.)

-deleted and reinstalled the app

-closed and reopened the app

-rebooted

-tried the troubleshooting feature of the app

All along I do have the following:

-my list of recorded movies

-the ability to set up items for recording

- the correct guide for my location

-the ability to watch live shows on my devices

I cannot:

-use the app remote

-select a show from the home page on the app

-watch any shows on my television using the app because the app won't connect to the receiver

What next?

Message 1 of 50
Tutor

Re: Uverse wireless gateway cannot be found message on app for both iphone and ipad.

My u-verse app decided it would work today.  It appears to be fixed at least for now.

Message 46 of 50
Teacher

That’s absolutely great! Thank you very much for letting us know!

Message 47 of 50
Teacher

Any idea what you did to fix it? still having the problem here.

Message 48 of 50
Teacher

Any update on this? It's still not working.

Latest app version on iphone7

Message 49 of 50
Highlighted
Contributor

San Antonio on Super Bowl Sunday: “U-verse Wireless Gate not found,” even though I’m logged in to wi-fi THROUGH THE GATEWAY WITH THE PASSWORD PRINTED ON THE SIDE OF THE GATEWAY, AND CORRECTLY LOGGED INTO MY U-VERSE ACCOUNT!!!

PUHLEEEZE FIX!!!

Message 50 of 50
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support