Need help with your equipment?
Randomuser2018's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 25th, 2018 10:23 PM

Unlimited Wi-Fi usage?

When will AT&T have an unlimited amount of Wi-Fi without having to have directv? Currently you can only have 1tb which two xbox one's and multiple tv's use up halfway throughout the month. AT&T is the only provider with a limited amount of usage.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

That makes sense.  Mine has always been bundled (Uverse TV/Internet/VOIP).

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

5 years ago

I have the bundled Direct Tv and the internet they never said that unlimited internet was available unless I had asked for it when they did the install on day one. And also the router that I have is the basic router for wireless which I'm wanting to upgrade my router to one that would have at least 4 ports already installed on a new router. My question would be would it be cheaper to upgrade to a newer router and or to buy an extension but I'm just not sure if the extension would connect to the router that I have now possibly by the Usb? 

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

5 years ago

Okay being it's available now why would it cost me $30.00 when I was told that I could upgrade at any time with no charge to me since I have the bundled package. 

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

5 years ago

It's not automatic and it doesn't come with a bundled package of DirecTv and internet becuase if it did I would had gotten it I had ordered the bundled package and unlimited internet didn't come with it? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.