For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
icemannie's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, August 7th, 2014 10:29 PM

Unable to Pay Healthcare Bills as Site Page Times out

https://agnesian.patientcompass.com/hc/sp/agnesian/guarantor is reached from the Patient Billing link on Agnesian.com I have used this page many times while on Charter internet and can still reach it from my wireless phone, but it times out on uverse internet. Uverse live chat support has remote diagnosed my pc and said it is clear and that the page must be down. It absolutely is not. Any ideas what is happening?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

I have had the same experience trying to balnce my checkbook. I can see where these sites want to shut down after a short period of inactivity. But, it is annoying.

Have you considered the possiblity that the site just implemented the timeout? Can you try it from another Charter?

Can you call the company & ask about when it was implemented. how it works & what you need to do to stay connected while you work on it.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

It is not that the site times out while I am on that page. I can't even reach the payments page.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Try changing the DNS server away from at&t  u-verse to google. This done on your computer network preferences. Google is 8.8.8.8.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't change anything. Still unable to reach page.

Sent from my iPad

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

It could yet be that the site is blocking your address as undesirable. I've heard that many sites still think that 99.xxx.xxx.xxx is not a public address (when it is).  Don't give out your whole address, but does it start with 99.?  (http://whatismyip.com is one way to tell.  http://192.168.1.254 and browsing around will also tell you).

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

The few times this has happened to me, it has always been browser related. Using a different browser has allowed me to get to whatever site was causing the issue. Good luck.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE with no success.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

The address starts with 104

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

icemannie - Are you saying when you click on the link in your OP that you get nothing? Or, are you saying you get that far & you cannot log in?

If it is the first, it is a mystery because it works fine for me.

If it is the second, could it be a pop-up. Do you have any pop-up or add blockers that would block it.

Or, are you copy/pasting the log=in istead of typing. I have had that not take sometimes.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Hi,

I cannot reach the payment page at all when on ATT internet. I have tried on my phone, desktop, laptop and 3 iPads using several different browsers and none of them work. I have also tried the several suggestions received from my original post with no success.

I am able to reach the page when on other networks on my iPad. I can reach it on my cell phone when not on wireless.

Thanks for the interest.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.