Need help with your equipment?
tito13kfm's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 2:03 PM

UV Realtime Recommended profile is Red

My UV Realtime had a message that stated that if my recommended profile was not green that I should post screenshots here.  So, that's what I'm doing.

The way I understand it though is that my current profile is set to the speeds I am paying for and my recommended is a higher tier of speed.  I am comfortable with my current internet package but just want to confirm that my profile is set correctly and isn't affecting my connectivity.

Stats

Error Table

Bit Loading

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

If you're not having any connectivity issues I would not worry about it, as it looks like you're getting what you're paying for (if you have the 12Mbs package).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

12 years ago

The recommended profile in UVRT is designed for those who have TV service.

For those with Internet-only service who did a self-install, AT&T sets the profile to 13,200/1500. This is correct for those customers, but UV Realtime has no way of knowing if your install was a self-install or a technician install. It assumes a technician install, and therefore the recommended profile is based on that plus what the line can handle.

For you, your statistics are fine and no action needs to be taken.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

That is exactly the plan that I am paying for and I thought that was the case.  I just wanted to make sure that those graphs and numbers looked good to somebody else as well.

Thanks

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@tito13kfm wrote:

That is exactly the plan that I am paying for and I thought that was the case.  I just wanted to make sure that those graphs and numbers looked good to somebody else as well.

Thanks

If you have any doubts you could always try a speed test and post the results here. www.speedtest.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.