UV Realtime Internet Usage Monitoring

UV Realtime Internet Usage Monitoring

I have a UV internet ONLY account, using the RG 3600. I monitor my usage using the UV Realtime 1.9.1.0 software via the Usage Tab. My question is: I've noticed that the "Total Internet Data UPLOADED" figure is very high, considering that we do very little uploading. For comparison, my current DOWNLOAD figure shows 75 GB over the past 30 days. My UPLOAD figure shows 55 GB over the same period. From all I've ever seen of my previous internet service usage rates, our upload figure should be less than 1/10th of the download figure. I've only had this account for less than two months, and this upload number has been consistently high the whole time. When I looked in the UV Realtime documentation, their illustration of the Usage Tab shows a very low upload number in comparison to the download, which is what I've always expected to be the case. Can anyone explain this aberrant upload number?
Message 1 of 18 (4,475 Views)
Highlighted

Re: UV Realtime Internet Usage Monitoring

Hey Joe--

Thanks for the help.  I kinda though there was some file that held all the data, and sure enough, my friendly neighborhood guru knew where to find it.  Tthat'll save me the agravation of a re-installation.

Message 16 of 18 (4,146 Views)
ACE - Expert

dean.florida wrote:

Hey Joe--

Thanks for the help.  I kinda though there was some file that held all the data, and sure enough, my friendly neighborhood guru knew where to find it.  Tthat'll save me the agravation of a re-installation.

Not only is he the " friendly neighborhood guru," he wrote the program.  You'd think he would know where it puts its data.  Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 18 (4,127 Views)
Contributor

You can try to use the following software to monitor internet usage http://www.mysuperspy.com/internet-usage-monitoring.htm

Message 18 of 18 (3,371 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.