To the repliers

Highlighted
Contributor

To the repliers

Reading through the snotty & rude replies on these forums, it makes me wonder: since at&t owns yahoo, are those same biased & lame yahoo censors posting stupid replies on here as well? It would appear they are.
Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: To the repliers

Might be better to click on those users names and send them a PM stead of making a vague post about rude/lame posters. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)
Employee

Yahoo is owned by Yahoo stockholders. They have formed a partnership with several broadband prover companies to offer both free and premium Yahoo content and services to subscribers.

These companies include AT&T Inc (SBC), Verizon Communications, Rogers Communications and British Telecom.

Those, such as myself that are volunteers providing assistance or guidance or optional viewpoints on our own time,  yet employees are identify with disclaimer. Otherwise the majority of posts are from subscribers, past, current or future.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)
Guru

You make a judgement on one post https://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/Unwanted-channels-i-m-forced-to-pay-for/m-p/4054390#M1... you have no others. LoL Smiley Indifferent

teamelvis71 wrote:
Reading through the snotty & rude replies on these forums, it makes me wonder: since at&t owns yahoo, are those same biased & lame yahoo censors posting stupid replies on here as well? It would appear they are.

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.