For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
wgourlay's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 20th, 2014 1:33 AM

Print too small using Yahoo webmail

In ATT Yahoo webmail using my laptop, the type is too small to read comfortably. How can I change this? I don't want to change my screen resolution. (I am using Mozilla Firefox, on my Lenovo Notebook running Window 7 Prrofessional).

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@wgourlay wrote:

In ATT Yahoo webmail using my laptop, the type is too small to read comfortably. How can I change this? I don't want to change my screen resolution. (I am using Mozilla Firefox, on my Lenovo Notebook running Window 7 Prrofessional).

Hold down the "CTRL" key and tap the "+" (plus) key. Each tap of the "+" key will increase the text size a little bit.

To make the text smaller again hold down the "CTRL" key and tap the "-" (minus) key.

If you're using a mouse you can also hold down the "CTRL" key and roll the wheel on the mouse. Rolling the wheel forward for larger text and backward for smaller text.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you Computer Joe! Such a simple solution that works great! Perhaps I was looking too hard for a complex solution 🙂

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@wgourlay wrote:

Thank you Computer Joe! Such a simple solution that works great! Perhaps I was looking too hard for a complex solution 🙂

No problem. Glad to be of assistance.

Be sure to stop back if you have any other questions or problems, or would care to participate on the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Same here.

1 Message

3 months ago

Recently the font on my AT&T Yahoo email has changed to a smaller font. It is only on the email, regular web browsing if fine. How do I make it bigger? This is on an Android phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.