Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Parental Control

Highlighted
Contributor

Parental Control

I am logged into my Router and I am looking for a place to set Parental Controls, but I do not see it. When I had Comcast I was able to log in and block certain sites, words or just put a generic rating like Teen or R. How can I do that with my AT&T router. I went with AT&T for the gig speeds, but I would really like to be able to do this.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎07-03-2018 7:18 PM

Re: Parental Control

There are no parental controls, in the att gateways.  If you want such functions you need to find a router that has such features and cascade behind the gateway.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Parental Control

I had Spectrum cable and it has parental control in the advanced setting.  ATT should have this feature in their router.  This is a very basic functionality and I am surprised ATT does not have it.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support