Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Netflix

Contributor

Netflix

I recently switched from "regular" AT&T internet to Uverse.  Since then my TV will not show Netflix due to "network interference".  Is there a fix for this, or do I have to watch all Netflix on my laptop?

Message 1 of 5
Expert

Re: Netflix

eldereaglewatch - I guess you are wireless? If the laptop works, I guess you changed the password?

If wireless  is a problem, go wired. If you cannot reach the RG with a cat5 cable & your STB is connected COAX, you can connect to the STB using the network jack.

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by eldereaglewatch
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I'm betting that the network password wasn't changed. 

When our modem was replaced, I had to re-configure the internet password on our Smart TV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I'm betting you're right! I have to find the TV instructions to see how to update the password. Thanks!

Deb Adams, Chippewa Falls, WI
Sent from my iPad
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I have a Samsung Smart TV.  Just switched to UVerse.  I set up my TV and am connected to WiFi ok.  Please, how do I get to Netflix ?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support