Motorola xoom wireless connection

Highlighted
Contributor

Motorola xoom wireless connection

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am having difficulties connecting my xoom to my verse network at home. My router is set at WEP-Open. The xoom finds the router and prompts me for the password. The hand shake is done and then the xoom has trouble acquiring an IP address and just sits there trying. I have never had problem with other divices. I have a laptop, Ipad, Kindle and a Droid X, all connected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2 (1,750 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author dsussman
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Motorola xoom wireless connection

dsussman wrote:

Hi,

I am having difficulties connecting my xoom to my verse network at home. My router is set at WEP-Open. The xoom finds the router and prompts me for the password. The hand shake is done and then the xoom has trouble acquiring an IP address and just sits there trying. I have never had problem with other divices. I have a laptop, Ipad, Kindle and a Droid X, all connected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don {Personal content removed for your safety}

I would try WPA2 most modern things play well at that setting and don't have provisions for WEP such as Apple's newer products besides its more secure emphasis on more secure.

Message 2 of 2 (1,714 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.