How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

Contributor

How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

I have successfully created a user defined application on the firewall to forward requests for a particular port to one of my home computers. However, when I try to define a second user defined application to forward different ports to a second home computer, I get an error saying there's a conflict with the first application.

So, how can I configure two home computers so that both can be accessed via different ports?

AT&T Motorola Gateway model #3801HGV

thanks in advance.

Mark

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

Do the ranges of ports for one computer vs the other overlap?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

No, separate ranges.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

Hm... would you be okay with listing the setup you're trying to do here?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

Actually, while trying to document this, I realized I DID have an overlap.  Just too dumb to see it until now.  Thanks so much for you help but I have this working now. 

Mark

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Great, glad you have it working!

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support