Helpful Links

How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

Contributor

How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

I have successfully created a user defined application on the firewall to forward requests for a particular port to one of my home computers. However, when I try to define a second user defined application to forward different ports to a second home computer, I get an error saying there's a conflict with the first application.

So, how can I configure two home computers so that both can be accessed via different ports?

AT&T Motorola Gateway model #3801HGV

thanks in advance.

Mark

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: How to configure multiple computers port forwarding

Do the ranges of ports for one computer vs the other overlap?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

No, separate ranges.

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

Hm... would you be okay with listing the setup you're trying to do here?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

Actually, while trying to document this, I realized I DID have an overlap.  Just too dumb to see it until now.  Thanks so much for you help but I have this working now. 

Mark

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

Great, glad you have it working!

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support