Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Community Support

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

Looking for How to CHANGE your Wi-Fi Name and Password?

Check out more features on myAT&T.

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password

1. Login to the myAT&T app.
  2. Scroll and select “Fix it now! Support tools”.
  3. Select “Manage my Wi-Fi” and view your information.

Slide15.JPG

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTU-verseCare
‎11-06-2015 8:39 AM

Re: How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

You can Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T appSimply login and follow the steps below. Log on to the app. Select Scroll to Fix It Now! Support tools. SelectManage My Wi-Fi.

For more information about your Wi-Fi, feel free to contact @ATTU-verseCare.Send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I just followed the steps provided and all I got were directions to check my UVerse modem. Not very helpful, since my tech assisted me with changing the network name and password two weeks ago.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

not helpful at all my tech told me and showed me where i could find my wifi password on the app and it has only worked a handful of times!

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Network security key or password?

I'm trying to use a new laptop on my wireless network and it is asking for the network security key. I thought this meant password but it is not working. Where can get this security key?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support