Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

Highlighted
Community Support

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

Looking for How to CHANGE your Wi-Fi Name and Password?

Check out more features on myAT&T.

How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password

1. Login to the myAT&T app.
  2. Scroll and select “Fix it now! Support tools”.
  3. Select “Manage my Wi-Fi” and view your information.

Slide15.JPG

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTU-verseCare
‎11-06-2015 8:39 AM

Re: How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T app

You can Find your Wi-Fi Network Name and Password using the myAT&T appSimply login and follow the steps below. Log on to the app. Select Scroll to Fix It Now! Support tools. SelectManage My Wi-Fi.

For more information about your Wi-Fi, feel free to contact @ATTU-verseCare.Send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I just followed the steps provided and all I got were directions to check my UVerse modem. Not very helpful, since my tech assisted me with changing the network name and password two weeks ago.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

not helpful at all my tech told me and showed me where i could find my wifi password on the app and it has only worked a handful of times!

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Network security key or password?

I'm trying to use a new laptop on my wireless network and it is asking for the network security key. I thought this meant password but it is not working. Where can get this security key?

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support