For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
beckyww's profile

Former Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 3:08 PM

Closed

Full Stream Ahead - Knowledge Share on Wednesday, 12/14/16, 1 - 5 p.m. ET

You stream, I stream, we all stream for…well, entertainment! Find answers to your streaming questions on Wednesday, December 14th from 1-5pm ET. A live panel of gurus will be right here to discuss everything there is to know about streaming, including shows on DIRECTV NOW.

Full Stream Ahed.jpg

1 Attachment

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 years ago

Hey, @csnider79!

Thanks for asking! In order to better answer your question, could you clarify which app you're asking about?

-Mariana

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

7 years ago

Great questions!  Keep 'em coming.  I'm curious to know some of these answers, too!

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

When will the service actually work? I've had nothing but trouble on all my devices. Simply get a black screen on my laptop and a fuzzy line through the middle on my amazone fire tv. I know it's not anything on my end since all my other streaming apps work just fine!

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

7 years ago

@nightowl911 wrote:

When can we expect additional TV Anywhere app functionality from our Directv NOW logins?

Can you be more specific about what functionality you're looking for?

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Is this live now?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@csnider79 wrote:

Will i be able to stream youtube and netflix?

Neither youtube nor netflix are part of the DirectvNow product. You can of course stream them independantly.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @kevkrom,

Not as of now but we are looking to expanding functionally and improving the experience/ 

-ATTU-verseCare

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

7 years ago

@csnider79 wrote:

Will i be able to stream youtube and netflix?

I don't understand your question.  Using what?  Can you expand on your question, please?  Thanks!

Guru

• 

348 Messages

7 years ago

"Not as of now but we are looking to expanding functionally and improving the experience"

Providing advertised features is not "expanding functionally and improving the experience", it's providing advertised features.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

7 years ago

@dkasbury wrote:

When will the service actually work? I've had nothing but trouble on all my devices. Simply get a black screen on my laptop and a fuzzy line through the middle on my amazone fire tv. I know it's not anything on my end since all my other streaming apps work just fine!

Which service?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.