Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Email spam

Highlighted
Contributor

Email spam

Can I block email based on a key word in the title?  For example, I'd love to block any email with "erectile" in the title.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎09-27-2018 12:18 PM

Re: Email spam

Block?  No.  The only thing blocked addresses understand are entire domain names (all the stuff after the @) or entire email addresses.  There is no pattern matching, not even like what is supported for filters.  And you can't use filters because the att/yahoo spam filters take precedence over user defined filters.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Bummer but thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

My email account was hacked, bogus ads sent to all of my contacts.  Now I can receive emails, but cannot send or reply  any suggestions?

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support