Need help with your equipment?
JA2580's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 19th, 2014 3:48 AM

Does U-Verse internet have a data cap monthly?

Hey guys I use a lot of data monthly (At least 400GB) Does U-Verse internet have a monthly data cap like DSL? I searched on the forums and some people say that they aren't enforcing the data cap. But can anyone confirm if the data cap is being inforced or not? Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

9 years ago

I am reasonably sure that they meant for those examples to be interpreted as when watching TV on Hulu-plus or Netflix (or even Uverse.com), not an IPTV stream.  But they really should have made that clear, eh?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

Wording it like this is ambiguous at least:  Watch hour-long TV Shows (high quality)

If was streaming them they should have stated that it way, either thru Roku, Google TV, Amazon Fire, etc.

To me it conveyed hour long HD programs. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

at&t is now putting 1 terabyte caps on home internet unless you buy direct tv or pay 30 dollar sevice charge for unlimited internet 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

yes they just changed policy for stand alone internet you have to pay 30 dollars extra or buy direct tv. the cap is set at 1 terabyte they are doing this because they can violate net neutrality laws. because the fcc chairman is a former lobbyist for at&t 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.