Need help with your equipment?
franciscochan1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 19th, 2015 2:01 AM

Connecting to Facebook

No other website problems, just with Facebook i tried accessing facebook on other device  and same 

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

And the U-verse rep was supposed to return my call, two hours ago, but has not.

FB works on my work computer and in public spaces via their wifi, but not on my home wifi. 

This will be my fourth contact with them about this issue.

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

now u-verse says it's fb.  I've never had an issue with FB before but I seem to have a u-verse issue at least once a month. 

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

I went to the AT&T Facebook page and complained.  Funny how 2 hours later.....everything is working.  Coincidence?  Maybe....maybe not. 

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

Yours is working?  I'm now on my 5th chat and second call with them and  still nothing works.  I'd compalin on FB if I could get it to load!

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, it's working now.  I had to get to facebook via my phone.  Calling AT&T is useless.  If you actually get anyone that speaks in a language you can understand they pass you through more and more peoiple.  Last time I called I went through 4.  Finally just went to the store.  Got help right away then.  This time it seems a rant on their page has done the trick.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

i got the same problem in wisconsin and att dont know how to fix it

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in Wisconsin also.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@doublen wrote:

Yours is working?  I'm now on my 5th chat and second call with them and  still nothing works.  I'd compalin on FB if I could get it to load!

It IS an odd situation. 

Some UVerse subscribers have had no issues with Facebook (myself and others) and others haven't been able to log on for 3 days.  And I don't think it's limited to Uverse either.

Edit to correct: It is a Uverse thing but limited to the midwest.  Link on this  thread

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

I guess I'm still not sure what to do. Will they fix it themselves or do I need to alert ATT via FB--although I already have via chat and phone.  And thanks skeeter for finding more out about this situation.  If it was just FB chat, it wouldn't matter so much, but I have things for sale, anad contacts with relatives that can't be accessed another way.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

According to the info in the link above, ATT is aware and is 'working on it'. 

You're located in the Midwest, you have Uverse and you can't access Facebook.  That pretty much sums up the problem.  Not much you can do about it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.