Need help with your equipment?
franciscochan1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 19th, 2015 2:01 AM

Connecting to Facebook

No other website problems, just with Facebook i tried accessing facebook on other device  and same 

Guru

• 

638 Messages

9 years ago

If you ever wondered about a day without social media, this could be your opportunity! Take the challenge...you can do it!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

We are having the same trouble. We can stream videos like crazy but only one device at a time can download pictures on Facebook. I bet even though they just got fined $100 million that them sorry SOBs are throttling Facebook because they would give AT&T money. AT&T is one of the most unethical wortless corporations on earth yet sadly with a near monopoly in many rural c ommunities you have no choice but to be screwed with there crap service or do without.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

I haven't had any issues with Facebook on the laptop, the tablet or the smartphone and I've used the app & browser. 

If there's a problem, it's isolated.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

It's screwed up here and not just at my house, at my wife's work, mother in law's and all friends in the area with Uverse internet.

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

9 years ago

Well I'm having same problem with Facebook.  It will not boot up.  Just keeps trying to connect but finally times out.   Everything else seems to be OK.  So something must have gone belly up in the Facebook system......perhaps hackers?

Phil

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@hpmsrm wrote:

Well I'm having same problem with Facebook.  It will not boot up.  Just keeps trying to connect but finally times out.   Everything else seems to be OK.  So something must have gone belly up in the Facebook system......perhaps hackers?

Phil

How can you say there's something wrong with FB when I just "liked" a post my SIL posted 2 minutes ago?

Edit:  AND I just posted a pic on his page*.  So I can't see that FB itself has issues...at least not at my house. 

*He's got quite the discussion going about a neighbor who sweeps his lawn with a broom.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Have the same problem here. Also can't connect to youtube.

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

I chatted with the help folks earlier today who told me it was a nationwide issue with uverse and other ISPs having trouble with FB's DSN.  That was about 1pm CDT and they said it would be at least another 8-12 hours.  It's driving me crazy.

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

9 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@hpmsrm wrote:

Phil

How can you say there's something wrong with FB when I just "liked" a post my SIL posted 2 minutes ago?

Edit:  AND I just posted a pic on his page*.  So I can't see that FB itself has issues...at least not at my house. 

*He's got quite the discussion going about a neighbor who sweeps his lawn with a broom.

Gee....I don't know, Skeeter.  Guess I jumped to the conclusion because FB is the only thing that I cannot connect with....beginning yesterday evening...it was probably a problem on their end.  Once in a while it seems to connect but I see no posts newer than 8 hours ago.  And when I try to post....it won't accept it....won't do anything, in fact.  Just sits there and stares back at me.   Fortunately I have plenty to keep me busy.

Well.....I've raked my lawn....mowed it....killed it.....and about every other thing one might think of.....both good and bad.  BUT I guess I have never tried sweeping it with a broom.  That would make a good photo opportunity.Smiley Wink

Phil

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It has been 3 days since we  have connected. Just times out. Does anyone know a workaround?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.